NF Fuel Guard
NF's amazing Fuel Guard is specially formulated to solve problems caused by water contamination in fuel. NF Fuel Guard is highly concentrated to make treating any fuel tank or bulk storage tank easy and affordable.
Fuel can be contaminated by water due to condensation in the fuel tank or from rain or other leakage into storage tanks. Adding NF Fuel Guard to the tank will dissolve the water into the fuel which means the fuel can still be used normally and the fuel tank does not have to be drained and the fuel disposed of. The water will simply evaporate during the combustion process and exit the exhaust as steam. Fuel Guard will also prevent and kill algae (also known as Fuel Bug) that grows in this water and can cause a host of problems in the fuel system.
Whether your fuel has been standing for a while and needs to be revitalised, or as a preventative measure to ensure fuel quality is maintained, add NF Fuel Guard to your fuel to solve water contamination and to prevent and kill fuel bug/algae.
- Dissolves water and condensation in vehicle fuel tanks and bulk storage tanks.
- Removes varnish, gums and acids from fuel tanks, fuel lines and bulk storage tanks.
- Prevents and kills fuel bug and algae.
- Revitalises stale fuel.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduces costly maintenance and down time.
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Treats up to 1200 litres (300 litres for extreme cases) petrol or diesel.
To see how effective NF Fuel Guard is at dissolving water in fuel, watch the following video: